- Burst Mode: Classic High-Speed Imaging - The TS4 records ultra-sharp 1280 x 1025 mono or vivid color images at over 500 frames per second to 8GB of image memory.
- Long Record Mode - with recording speeds of up to 365 frames per second at full resolution and 1541 fps as VGA resolution (SATA III option) to the built-in SSD, the Fastec TS4 lets you see what you have been missing with standard video. Unlike traditional high-speed camera systems, which only record for a few seconds and require careful triggering, the Fastec TS4 can record continuously at high speed for many minutes, or hours at reduced resolutions.
- FasFire - Ultra-fast save times to an SSD or SD card while recording high-speed bursts of hundreds or even thousands of images at a time, the TS4 is always ready for the next high-speed snapshot!
- Portability - With its small form factor, battery operation, large built-in LCD touch screen and intuitive on-screen menu system, the TS4 puts the power of both a traditional high-speed camera and long-record system into the palm of your hand. The TS4 is truly a point-and-shoot high-speed camera solution.
- Flexible Control - The TS4 can be operated as a self-contained, handheld camera, or controlled over Gigabit Ethernet via Fastec FasMotion software on your PC or Mac or via the bult-in web interface with your favorite web browser on your PC, Mac, tablet, or even your smartphone. High-Performance Image Transfer - The FasMotion application makes workflow a breeze with transfers of uncompresed images via Gigabit Ethernet at rates of 50-80MB/s to moderately equipped PCs.
- Multiple Storage Options - The TS4 features both a USB port and SD port for quick and easy image downloads to USB flash drives, SD cards, or portable hard drives. The built-in SSD provides 256GB or 512GB of lightning-fast non-volatile internal storage.
Are reduced commodity prices hitting your bottom line?
Improve production efficiency using Slow-Motion Video!
The Fastec TS4 is designed for miners as an Affordable, Easy-to-Use
Improve Your Bottom Line - A Success Story
Mining Industry research groups have always known the significant
financial benefits and improved efficiency gained using slow-motion
cameras to analyse blasting.
This Technology is now available to all mining engineers and mine managers.
Long Record and Burst Mode in one camera!
1280 x 1024 CMOS 510 fps sensor
Hand-held, battery-powered, with built-in LCD Touch Screen